We know that God is good. He is holding all things together, & we are asking for His Presence & His loving arms to surround this community. As a church, there are a few things that we can do right now.
We are partnering up with Collin Creek Community Church, which will be sending a truck of supplies this weekend to Moore. We are asking that you would bring supplies to LOFT by Friday night. Here are the essentials that they are needing right now:
– Work gloves
– Safety Glasses
– Dust masks
– First aid supplies
– New packaged underwear (men, women, children)
– Bottled Water (water supply is limited in some places)
– Toiletries (shampoo, bar soap, deodorant)
– Paper goods for the shelters (plates, paper towels, etc.)
– Trash bags
– Cleaning products
– Small travel packs with toothbrush & toothpaste
– Diapers in all sizes
– Formula & bottles
– Sleeping bags, pillows, & blankets
– Gift cards (Walmart, Target, Fast Food, Grocery)
Everything needs to be in a truck on Saturday morning. Supplies need to be dropped off by Friday night. If you would like to donate, email us at email@example.com to arrange the drop off.
The deadline for supplies is Friday night, but you can still continue to support the efforts financially. If you want to make a donation to the relief funds, you can give online using our secure giving platform. 100% of all donations will be given to the relief work that is being done.
– Pray for the emergency workers & relief efforts
– Pray for survivors as they are recovering
– Pray for those who have lost their homes & valuables
– Pray for those who have lost loved ones, especially those families who have lost their children
– Pray for the leaders who have to respond & take leadership in the midst of this crisis
– Pray for opportunities to share hope with people, in the midst of tragedy
– Pray for churches & pastors in the Moore/OKC area who are called upon for hope & help
Invite your friends to help in the rescue effort. Share this on your social networks and help us get the word out. Our response needs to be quick & efficient because of the extensive help needed in OKC. Thank you in advance.