LOFT Kids Church is a home where we love God, love others and share Biblical knowledge as kids grow into strong followers of Christ.
How do we live this out? We prioritize relationships, Scripture and kingdom-thinking in how we teach your kids and design our time with them. Our prayer every week is that your family goes home knowing you are loved and you can bear God’s love into the world.
We also believe…
- Kids are not the church of tomorrow, they are the church of today! We welcome children into all aspects of our community and incorporate them into leadership and worship often.
- Faith is formed in the home. We are here to support you as you disciple your children. One way we do this is by providing a Family Guide every week to continue the lesson from Kids Church at home.
What We Do
We meet on Sunday mornings during worship in a multi-age classroom for children in 1st – 6th grades. Your child will sit with you for the first portion of the service and will be released to the Kids Church teachers before the sermon. Here is what a typical Kids Church morning looks like:
- Circle Time to introduce the lesson and hear the Bible Story
- Craft or Activity to reinforce the lesson
- Closing prayer time
Our Kids Church team is committed to providing a nurturing and safe environment for your kids.
- All Kids Church teachers are required to go through a background check.
- We observe a “2 adult” rule at all times – there are always at least 2 adults in the classroom and your child will never be alone with a volunteer.
- Your child is kept in the classroom until picked up by you after the service.
We use the Sparkhouse All Kids Curriculum series. It’s a Bible-based curriculum that is geared towards multi-age classrooms, utilizing opportunities for older students to provide leadership for younger students. Find videos and worksheets from each Sunday service below!