Watch the video below to see the update that was given at LOFT City on Sunday, March 08, 2020.
In light of recent events surrounding the emergence of coronavirus-2019 (COVID-19) in the US, a few healthcare providers at LOFT want to inform you of changes to maintain a safe and healthy environment, based on CDC recommendations:
· AVOID close contact (>3-6 feet) with people who are known to be sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. Small tissue packs and more hand sanitizer will be available at LOFT
· Try not to touch your face.
·Frequently clean and disinfect high touch areas. **Hospitality team is starting to wipe down high touch areas at LOFT, but we need more help here, so let us know if you’d like to volunteer. Teachers will also be wiping down surfaces at kid’s church and nursery.
· STAY Home when you are sick or if you have traveled to high-risk areas for COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks. If you are sick, not only with fever, but also even with a mild cold, sore throat, and runny nose, we encourage you to PLEASE stay home and watch from the live stream link: http://loftcitychurch.com/watch-live/
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Things you may notice in service. For the time being, when it comes to greeting each other, we are encouraging our congregation to greet each other with a wave, smile, etc. We also encourage everyone to ask for permission if they want to greet someone with a hug. Additional changes include not holding hands during the benediction.
For the most current news on COVID-19:
· Recommended Steps to Prepare for COVID-19 from the CDC
· What To Do If you Think you are Sick with COVID-19
· State of Texas Department of Health Resources on COVID-19
· Dallas County Health Department Resources